Dr. Atalinder S Bindra DDS
Professional Affiliations, Licensure & Certifications
- NJ Dental License
- NY Dental License
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Diplomat, International College of Oral Implantology
- Enteral Sedation Certificate
- Implantology: Surgical and Prosthetic Treatment - Three year Program.
New York University. NY.
- Enteral Sedation Certificate - DOCS Education.
(Linhart Continuing Dental Education Program) NY.
- GPR (General Practice Residency)
UMDNJ / Rutgers School of Dental Medicine. Newark. NJ.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S)
University of Illinois. Chicago.
Clinical Research Paper
“ACTIQ” – Oral Transmucosal Fentanyl Citrate for Breakthrough Pain.
First place at UMDNJ / Rutgers School of Dental Medicine, NJ, on Michael Balbo Day.
Dr. Paarul Bindra DDS
Dr. Paarul Bindra graduated with DDS from the University at Buffalo, School of Dental Medicine. She is member of College of Dental Surgeons of BC - Canada. After working for a short while in Cranbrook Canada, she moved to NYC. Later she moved, to NJ to write a new chapter in her life.
She is passionate about her work giving highest values to ethical dentistry. Dr. Paarul Bindra actively participates in community outreach programs on regular basis.
Dr. Paarul Bindra is looking forward to making you feel beautiful and smile with abandon.
Office Manager - Yemis M Rodrigues
Dental Assistant - Ashley Crespo
Dental Assistant - Iris Guerrero